After BBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And So It Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dianna Doloresta
Guest Character
Dianna Doloresta

Total Posts : 40

Character
Job: Wizarding Therapist
Blood: Half blood

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:51 am

It was exhausting, this wedding planning business. Not that Dianna minded, but still. So many things to do, so many things to keep track of...yet she’d made it.

Today was the day.

Jacob and Maria’s wedding.

“Careful!” she called out to the two house-elves staggering underneath the weight of a marble statue that the witch had ordered out of the foyer and into the back rooms. “Don’t break anything— she’ll surely have my head if you do.” The woman added beneath her breath.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Doloresta
Guest Character
Nicholas Doloresta

Total Posts : 26

Character
Job: Lawyer
Blood: Pure blood

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:54 am

“Who will chérie?” a voice murmured, as two arms snaked around Dianna’s waist and making her jump. There was a soft laugh as Nicholas leant in to brush his lips against his wife’s in a tender kiss,

“I didn’t scare you too much I hope.”
Back to top Go down
Dianna Doloresta
Guest Character
Dianna Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:54 am

Di laughed, swatting playfully at him,

“No more than usual.” She reached out to smooth the lapels of his pearl-grey shirt, admiring the pale hue and texture. If there was anything to be said about her soon-to-be-married cousin-in-law, it was that she had good taste.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Doloresta
Guest Character
Nicholas Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:55 am

“Don’t worry, my tie is inside. I’ll put it on toute de suite, promise.” The tall man added quickly before she could scold him.

“Now about who’s going to be having your head for supper…?” Nicholas prompted her before she could change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Dianna Doloresta
Guest Character
Dianna Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:55 am

She sighed, “Your grandmother, Ophélie. I doubt she’d be too pleased with me if I broke that statue of hers.” Dianna nodded in the direction of the figure which was now occupying the unused west wing of the manor, away from the organised chaos unfolding before them.

“Miss, the chairs have all been arranged outside,” piped up a rather stumpy house-elf with watery eyes.

The blonde woman snapped to attention, “Excellent. Take the box of lavender ribbon from the front hall— you can start getting the tables out back ready. The faerie lights won’t be released until the ceremony is over, remember.”

Dianna rubbed her forehead, trying to force herself to think if there was anything she had left out.

Whirling around suddenly she called after the retreating elf, “Perhaps I’d better go with you to make sure the tent is well secured—” her brow crinkled, “No you’ll be fine, I reckon.”

“Oh, and make sure Marcus knows that Julian and the men need to be ready— and when I say ready I mean tuxedo on, tie tied— and out the door by quarter past. I cannot stress to you the importance of everyone being on time!”

She paused, “You know, perhaps I should just go with you, just in case—”
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Doloresta
Guest Character
Nicholas Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:56 am

Nicholas wrapped an arm about his wife’s waist holding her back, “You’re doing a splendid job, my love. The place looks spectacular.” He assured her,

“Take a moment to look at all the work you’ve put into this!” He gestured to the scene that lay before them: the once manicured lawns where an aisle of flower petals led the way to tastefully decorated curving arch where Maria and Jacob would take their vows, and the rows of white lawn chairs where the guests would take their seats.

“Everything is perfect Di. You needn’t worry.”

Last edited by Nicholas Doloresta on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dianna Doloresta
Guest Character
Dianna Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:56 am

“Yes…yes you’re right.” She murmured with a sigh. Dianna gave him a wry smile,

“She’ll love it won’t she?”
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Doloresta
Guest Character
Nicholas Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 am

He gave a small laugh, and smoothed the golden hair back from her face, “They both will.” Nicholas promised. His eyes, the famous D’Evreux eyes (though his more blue than purple) glanced down his watch.

“Time’s a-ticking, love.” He reminded gently, “I see you’re all dressed. What of the others?” The French man enquired, admiring how the dusty rose colour became his wife.
Back to top Go down
Dianna Doloresta
Guest Character
Dianna Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 am

“Dressed,” answered Dianna automatically,

“Maria’s having her hair and make-up done right now. We’ll get her into the dress once that’s done.”

“I just need to check on the flower girl and the ring-bearer…” she moved towards the staircase but Nicholas stopped her once more.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Doloresta
Guest Character
Nicholas Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty

He shook his head, “No matter, I’ll sort that out. Focus on Maria.” The wizard reminded her.

“I’ll go to Jacob right now and make sure the rest of the men are ready. We’ll be here sooner than you know.”
Back to top Go down
Dianna Doloresta
Guest Character
Dianna Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:58 am

Dianna narrowed her eyes mock-seriously, “Remember Jacob’s not allowed to see Maria- no matter what. We’re doing this as tradition dictates, and besides,” she added almost matter-of-factly, “It’s bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony.”

“That includes that rascal Julian as well…and you.”
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Doloresta
Guest Character
Nicholas Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:59 am

Mais bien sûr!” He gave her a wickedly charming smile, “I won’t let any of those ruffians get past my guard, on my life.” No, not at all like how the bronze-haired wizard had charmed his own best men and Di's bridesmaids to let him have a peek at his bride-to-be.

His eyes flitted down her body, resting on her stomach for a moment before Nicholas reached down to kiss the witch,

“Please don’t overexert yourself unnecessarily.” Came his last reminder, more gently spoken than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Dianna Doloresta
Guest Character
Dianna Doloresta

Character

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:00 am

Dianna hesitated before shaking her head, “You worry too much Jay. I’m feeling perfectly fine.”

She shooed him off, “Now go! We’re on a tight schedule here and we cannot afford anything to go off. Time is of the essence.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And So It Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After BBA :: Normandie :: The Wedding Of Maria & Jacob-
Jump to: