After BBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News Bits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Total Posts : 125

Character
Job: Musician
Blood: Pure blood

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 am

Julian checked his Muggle watch again; Maria was about to be officially late. Not that it bugged Julian, no. The former Beauxbâtons student being usually late for class himself, Julian was not the person who would accost someone else for tardiness. But with Maria, every delayed minute is always useful for a small tease, a form of fun for the young man.

He set the cup of hot chocolate down the table, and signalled for the waiter for a second cup and a glass of water. Being seated by the window, he watched the passers-by aimlessly, wondering if one of them would soon transform into his longtime best friend, who seemed to have demanded his presence for a bit of news. What in the world was it all about anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://julianauriole.livejournal.com
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Total Posts : 89

Character
Job: Tutor/Law Student

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:10 am

The bell above the shop jingled as breathless Maria entered her favourite café. Her eyes scanned the booths before landing on a familiar blonde head in one of the tiny windowbooths.

Running a hand through her loose dark curls, Maria made her way to Julian.

"Hey, I'm so sorry." She apologised profusely, dropping her purse on the seat across from her friend. Shrugging off her coat, Maria leant in to give him a friendly kiss on either side of his cheek.

"Forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:12 am

Hah. Julian smiled triumphantly, seeing Maria hurry over to where he was with an apologetic look to boot. At least he wasn't the one late this time. He received her kisses like he could do without them, though inside he was feeling refreshed; refreshed from all those lip kisses he was starting to get tired of. His best friend's sincere kiss was far more welcome right now than all the ones laced with desire from his, ehem, 'other friends'.

"Forgive me?"

"Another one and it will do," he replied, reaching for Maria's face and landing a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:14 am

Maria laughed, allowing Julian to cup her face and plant a friendly kiss on her forehead.

"You've always been quick to forgive. It's nice to see things haven't changed over time." She remarked, her smile softening the exquisite aristocratic features of her face.

"I've been well, thank you." Her heart skipped a beat, at the little white lie. She had had quite a wonderful weekend.

"And you?" Maria enquired, "How is your little harem doing?" Her face was a mask of innocence, as she politely asked after the wellbieng of Julian's many girlfriends.

As she waited for her friend's response, she summoned the waiter and ordered an iced caramel macchiato.
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:16 am

"And you? How is your little harem doing?"

Julian's nose automatically wrinkled in denial, instead answering, "I just had a smashing piano recital, and I'm thinking of buying a pet dragon. What breed do you think is the friendliest?" he added pointedly, emphasizing his joke and warning Maria that now wasn't the time to be throwing questions regarding his turbulent love life. To which, of course, he half expected her to ask more questions about.

He followed up on his second cup of hot chocolate and water as Maria filled him in with her order. When the waiter was gone, Julian decided to drop the air of small mysteries and share just a little bit.

"Actually, I had to say goodbye to one of them. She thought I was going to propose and became difficult to be with when I disappointed her."
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:17 am

What breed do you think is the friendliest?

"Oh, I've alway seen you as a Hungarian Horntail person, myself." She smirked. As her caramel macchiato arrived, Maria gave the waiter a dazzling smile of thanks before turning her attention back on Julian and leaving the muggle a little dazed.

Some things just didn't seem to change with time.

Actually, I had to say goodbye to one of them. She thought I was going to propose and became difficult to be with when I disappointed her.

"I see..." Maria's heart gave a little flutter. What a coincidence...she cleared her throat, "Do you want to talk about it?" She probed delicately, not quite sure if this was one of the girls Julian was fond of or not.
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:19 am

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Julian laughed dismissively. "Of course not," he replied, humor still lining his words. Really, Maria sometimes asks the wrong, but funny, questions. The rest of her inquiries turn out either annoying or chiding in manner.

"My mother doesn't like her, so, I guess it's quite a relief," he continued, after his mirth subsided. His eyes lacked an ounce of sparkle though; obviously he was still uncalloused when it comes to guilt over women. After all, it's never an easy thing to break someone's heart.

"So, my darling Marianna, what made you summon your humble servant over to Paris?" Julian finally asked, curious enough to turn their conversation in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:20 am

My mother doesn't like her, so, I guess it's quite a relief.

"Oh, I see." But then, if Antoinette didn't like the girl then there must've been something slightly off about her personality. For Maria knew Julian's mum to be a reasonably, sensible woman.

So, my darling Marianna, what made you summon your humble servant over to Paris?

Maria grimaced as he called her by her full name; she would never get used to it. Hardly anyone used her whole name, let alone her middle name Eleanor. She pretended to forge that she was cursed with such a name for the most part.

Taking her time to answer Julian's curiousity, the raven-haired woman sipped her iced coffee. Mmm...caramel.

"Can't an old friend ask another out for coffee?" She asked innocently. "Must there be a reason for everything?"
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:22 am

Julian took a tentative sip from his second cup, forgetting to thank the waiter in his focus to what Maria was about to say. My, she was even taking a long time in choosing her words, that Julian was fooled into thinking that what she was going to say next was of grave importance...

"Can't an old friend ask another out for coffee?"

The young man almost spat out the hot chocolate in his mouth in surprise, choking as he was forced to swallow the drink instead of spewing it out to the person on the next table. He coughed for a couple of moments before he was able to ask incredulously, "For a cup of coffee?!"

He stared blankly at his best friend. "You're having coffee, I'm having chocolate. So no. What is this charade about?" he tried again.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:23 am

"Julian!" Maria exclaimed, as the man nearly choked on his hot chocolate.

You're having coffee, I'm having chocolate. So no. What is this charade about? he demanded.

"There's no charade." She insisted, gazing warily at Julian as if he was going to drop dead in front of her. "Take slower sips next time."

"Well, now that you mention it actually..." Maria slowly moved her left hand which she had been careful to hide from Julian earlier that day. The sunlight from the window reflected against the carefully inlaid amethyst and diamond stones, tossing sparkles into the air.

She shyly met Julian's gaze, "Jacob proposed to me the other day."
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:24 am

"There's no charade. Take slower sips next time."

"Oh yeah, with the way you're dodging my curiosity today, even the smallest sip could kill me, thank you very much," Julian replied sourly, noticing a small drip of chocolate on his chin from his reflection in the window glass and wiping it with a napkin.

"Well, now that you mention it actually..."

"Mm," Julian warned her this time, taking the glass of water and began drinking. Upon seeing the ring on her finger, which he didn't notice the first time, his eyes widened in surprise. And what she said the next came out unexpected as well.

"Jacob proposed to me the other day."

This time, and thankfully it was just water, Julian managed to shower the floor tiles as he was unable to keep himself from doing so. It was a good thing that there weren't many people that afternoon, and he was able to discreetly whisk the spill away with his wand hidden in his jacket sleeve.

Like earlier, Julian struggled with his reply, coughing incessantly for half a minute before he was able to speak finally.

"I'm- *cough* surprised it fits," was his way of saying 'congratulations', unable to find the right words, let alone say it in an articulate manner.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:25 am

"Oh, Julian!" Just as Maria turned to reach discreetly for her wand, the spill vanished. Her quick eyes caught Julian slipping his wand into the depths of his sleeve.

"Are you all right?" She was torn between worrying and laughing, as she reached for his hand.

I'm- *cough* surprised it fits.

Maria's eyes drifted to the glittering ring which she had once loathed to wear, and now donned with pride. "Magic." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:26 am

Finally getting hold of himself, Julian was able to give a more decent reaction. First, he took Maria's hand and examined the glittering amethyst and diamond engagement ring, a smile etched on his face.

Looking back at his best friend, whose face seemed to be shining with happiness, Julian could only say, "After four years, Jacob finally managed to muster up another ounce of courage to propose all over again; I'm really proud of him."

Then laughing, Julian let go, thinking of the time Maria had to turn down Jacob's proposal after the two of them graduated from school. His laugh subsiding, Julian's face again softened to a smile.

"And I'm glad you decided to accept this time."
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:27 am

After four years, Jacob finally managed to muster up another ounce of courage to propose all over again; I'm really proud of him.

And I'm glad you decided to accept this time.

"Oh, stop it." Maria waved his remarks away, hiding a smile, "He didn't mean it the first time. He had done it on an impulse." She repeated with confidence what she had told Julian years back.

Of course, it that was so, how did he manage to have the ring as he asked her? Maria dismissed the thought to the back of her mind. It was all in the past now.

"Yes, well..." Her eyes softened as she fixed her gaze on the glittering amethyst stones, "I've never met another guy quite like him, Jule." She said looking up.

"And trust me," Maria smiled wryly, "I've tried, and yet..." She laughed, "For reasons beyond me...he's the one I keep finding myself coming back to. And that must mean something, right?"

It was pretty much the most romantic thing Maria would ever permit herself to say aloud in front of Julian.
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:28 am

"Yes, well... I've never met another guy quite like him, Jule."

Despite his smile, Julian was becoming quite uneasy, either because he wasn't used to hearing Maria say things deep from the heart, or because he had just become allergic when it comes to being sincere with love. After all, all he's managed right up that moment were just fickle sparks of romance, while two of his very best friends are about to realize their ideals in love.

His mind immediately went to Elise, whose distance was quite not to his liking. He wished he could tell her...

Dismissing his gloomy thoughts, Julian decided it was time to ask the usual.

"So any plans at the moment? I know it was just a couple of days ago, but still..," he asked cheerfully, taking another sip of hot chocolate, which failed to warm him up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 am

If Maria noticed the quiet mood in which Julian seemed to have lapsed into, she did not comment upon it. Instead, she merely took another long sip of her iced caramel drink.

So any plans at the moment? I know it was just a couple of days ago, but still...

"Well...it's almost August now..." She hesitated, "And I've never enjoyed the thought of a winter wedding."

"I was thinking early spring, next year." Maria suggested, "It'll be warmer...and there'll be more time to prepare. I remember helping Nicholas's wedding..." She shivered,

"I'm not planning on having a big ceremony though. Something small, quiet." She fell silent as she mulled over the real reasons why it wouldn't be a lavish affair: simply because her and Jacob's union wouldn't be that big of a cause for celebration to the rest of her extended family.

"Which is why you're extremely lucky to not only get the first invite," Maria flashed a smile at him as she pulled herself from her pessimistic thoughts, "But also...well, Julian, you've known Jacob for a long time...you've known us since we were schoolmates."

"And so I was wondering, if you'd like to be one of the best men." She offered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 am

"And so I was wondering, if you'd like to be one of the best men."

Julian's mouth curved into an impish grin. "Are you kidding me? Of course!" he replied with much enthusiasm. "I'd kill Jacob if he dropped me out of the list. Or the guest list, at least," he added humbly. Who was he to assume such things anyway?

But he had to ask one thing though. Just to make sure.

"And your family? Have you told them?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:31 am

Even the half-second of Maria's hesitation was enough to give the answer away. Julian knew her far too well.

"You're the first, actually, now that you mention it." She managed a small smile, "I'm not quite sure- I mean, we've going to tell them sometime, sooner or later."

Maria paused, "I've been wondering if I should do it by myself...first, to break the news you know?" She chuckled lightly,

"Jacob's not very bulletproof."
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:31 am

Here, Julian sincerely took Maria's hand carefully and said, "I think it'll work out this time. Or at least, I'm hoping with all my heart it would turn out for the best. I'm not that good at Divinations anyway."

"Besides, I'm sure your father will understand. If he doesn't, I know a couple of establishments where we can buy a proof vest," he added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:32 am

"Thank you." Her voice was laced with warmth and sincerity, "Yes...I hope so too."

Besides, I'm sure your father will understand. If he doesn't, I know a couple of establishments where we can buy a proof vest.

Maria laughed gaily, "Who said I was talking about my father?" She asked with a smile, "More like my aunt!" Although, the more she thought of it, the more she believed it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:33 am

"Who said I was talking about my father? More like my aunt!"

Julian chuckled. "Sorry, I meant your aunt. About time she gets the shock of her life. Might blow her off paradise-ward too, no offense to your aunt," he added with a bit of longing, but it was clear that Julian was joking.

Finishing his chocolate, Julian took a pause before saying, "I'm free all night. Want to invite me for dinner later?" and then laughing dorkily.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:34 am

I'm free all night. Want to invite me for dinner later?

"How do you know Jacob and I don't have something romantic planned?" She teased with a raise of her eyebrows, hoping it was enough to send her friend squirming from unecessary vivid ah- mental images.

"And even so, I'm typically the one to cook dinner." Maria added with a chuckle, "What makes you think I'd want to put more effort into tonight's meal, just because you're coming?"
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:35 am

"How do you know Jacob and I don't have something romantic planned?"

Julian had to give it to Maria; he did react the way she expected him. Half-paralyzed at the thought that he might indeed have to endure his two friends acting all lovey-dovey in front of him, Julian gave a slight shiver and a frantic shake of his head.

"You're right, I'll definitely pass. Maybe I'll just pay you guys a visit right before the wedding date or something," he mumbled as an excuse.

"And even so, I'm typically the one to cook dinner. What makes you think I'd want to put more effort into tonight's meal, just because you're coming?"

"Well, I was going to offer my culinary talents, as a gift for the two of you but--" Julian was cut off before he could finish his sentence.

"So, I'm the only one, huh?" a pretty blonde woman was standing by Julian and Maria's table, looking reproachfully at them. Julian turned to look at the one who had spoken with such venom in her voice, and his face fell upon seeing Angelique.

"Angie," Julian could only say her name. Why was she looking at him with such hate? Was she thinking that he was going out romantically with Maria? Julian felt horror upon the realization that he had not even mentioned Maria to his girlfriend, and now she's thinking he was cheating on her. Well, of course he was cheating on her, but not with Maria.

"Look, it's not what you think," he began explaining, but again she cut him off.

"Don't bother," she said coolly, "and don't call, and don't ever show your face to me again. Goodbye, Julian."

And Angelique stormed out of the cafe, leaving Julian staring stupidly after his favorite girl.

"Oh, Merlin," Julian ran a hand through his hair, as if to pull out every strand in frustration. "I really adore that woman. And now, she's gone?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:36 am

You're right, I'll definitely pass. Maybe I'll just pay you guys a visit right before the wedding date or something.

Maria laughed, patting her best friend's hand, "Silly goose." She said affectionately, as she noted the guarded look that still lingered in his pale eyes.

Julian had really nothing to worry about. The brunette had never approved of incredibly intimate public displays of affection. A chaste kiss, an arm around the waist, and a teasing look or two, perhaps, but never more than that.

Well, I was going to offer my culinary talents, as a gift for the two of you but--

"Nonsense, cheri." She dismissed his offer with a casual wave of her hand, "Of course you're welcome to dinner. I have a class at in twenty minutes, but feel free to stop by...oh...around 7?"

"So, I'm the only one, huh?" a pretty blonde woman was standing by Julian and Maria's table, looking reproachfully at them.

Surprised at the spite in the unfamiliar witch's words, Maria pulled her hand away from Julian, her ring glinting in the afternoon sunlight. She was confused- and judging from her friend, she didn't seem to be the only one.

"Look, it's not what you think," he began explaining, but again she cut him off.

"Don't bother," she said coolly, "and don't call, and don't ever show your face to me again. Goodbye, Julian."

"Oh, Merlin," Julian ran a hand through his hair, as if to pull out every strand in frustration. "I really adore that woman. And now, she's gone."

Maria noticed, even if Julian did not, that he had said 'adore'...not 'love', not even 'like'. Almost as if the woman was just one of his pets. So much for denying her harem theory.

"Would you like to me to go after her?" She offered sympathetically, "She's not walking too fast...and I could very easily catch up to her." Maria said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:41 am

"Would you like to me to go after her? She's not walking too fast... and I could very easily catch up to her."

Maria was right, she can catch up with Angelique, and Julian can easily overtake her if he dared. But the usually confident wizard was hesitating, as if he could no longer find even a small bit of hope from the situation.

"No," Julian replied with a hint of despair. "I'm not supposed to hurt Angelique, because if I do, she'll be gone from my life forever," he explained, watching his now ex-girlfriend turn pass by the cafe window and slowly turn around the corner.

Looking guiltily back at Maria, he added, "She's not really unfamiliar with the concept of infidelity on my part, having heard of rumors even when we were still in the Conservatoire. I had denied several times of course."

As he went on, Julian's voice was slowly returning to its normal tone, as if he was merely sharing an anecdote and not a "speck" in his "flawless" character.

"And she told me that she'll never forgive me if she ever saw me with another woman."

Julian sighed, he was starting to feel depressed. Angelique was his favorite girl, his muse, his star. And she had left him.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:41 am

"Oh, Julian, you're such a goose." Maria sighed, also watching as the blonde witch turned a corner and disappeared from her line of sight.

"I know I'm not the best example of this," She sighed, "But if you love someone...you should tell them." She paused, not quite knowing how to place her next words without sounding completely out of character.

"Run after them. Fight for them." Maria said slowly, "Because they'll never know that you do until you show it."
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 am

"I know I'm not the best example of this. But if you love someone...you should tell them."

Julian snapped out of his mood. "Love?" he asked speculatively, "who ever said I'm in love with Angelique?"

He knew he was being unfair, but if only Maria knew the real state of his life at the moment, she wouldn't be saying such meaningless things.

Or were they really meaningless?

"Run after them. Fight for them. Because they'll never know that you do until you show it."

The young man looked away, staring at the floor tiles.

"Well, what if it's something I simply cannot do?" he asked quietly, not particularly referring to Angelique.
Back to top Go down
Maria Doloresta-Daniels
Main Character
Former Eau
Maria Doloresta-Daniels

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:43 am

Well, what if it's something I simply cannot do?

A look of confusion crossed Maria's face, and she began to wonder if they were speaking of the same girl...

'Go ask Jacob' were the words of advice that lay wrapped like a gift upon her tongue, but instead:

"Then you wait." She said simply. Her iced coffee lay forgotten off to the side.

"You wait like me, and you spend your time wondering if you made the right choice in doing so. You meet other people, share kisses with other strangers..." Her shoulders moved up and down in a light shrug,

"Sometimes you lose the person you love while you wait." Maria spoke, reminding her friend of Jacob and how long he had waited for her.

"And then sometimes...the person you love, decides to love you back." The delicate engagement ring on Maria's finger glittered. "But you'll never know until you try."
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:44 am

"I've been waiting... for so long," was the last of the melancholic words that fell off from Julian's lips, before he was able to shrug off the thoughts of his unrequited love.

"But whatever," he suddenly said, waving his hands as if shooing a pesky fly. Julian then stood up, and giving Maria a small kiss on the forehead, he said, "I'm really sorry, I don't think I can join you for dinner."

Signalling for the waiter to put their bills on his tab, Julian gave Maria a tender pat on the cheek before leaving.

"See you soon, love. Say hello to your fiance for me," he added, before getting out of the cafe to join the growing crowd on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Bits   News Bits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News Bits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After BBA :: Paris :: Café d'Estelle-
Jump to: