After BBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABBA can be stinky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Admin

Total Posts : 18

Character
Job: Executive Assistant
Blood: Muggle

ABBA can be stinky Empty
PostSubject: ABBA can be stinky   ABBA can be stinky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:35 pm

I'm not literally talking about the smell. But I thought you guys should know that sometimes ABBA can be a little difficult to work with. I'm talking about posting. On BBA if you accidentally hit another button and go to a different site this issue can be easily fixed by pressing the back button and your post is still there waiting to be submitted, ABBA is a bit different, because it is not like BBA at all in this sense and unfortunately, until I figure out how to fix this, we have to deal with it.

I'm suggesting that everyone uses note pad, or a word doc until that day. Of course, this is only necessary should you feel this way. I am only trying to save everyone some angst.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jacobdaniels.livejournal.com
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Total Posts : 125

Character
Job: Musician
Blood: Pure blood

ABBA can be stinky Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBA can be stinky   ABBA can be stinky I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:24 pm

In addition to that, you might also want to copy your post first or at least do the magical Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C before hitting the send button, especially if you wrote a novel-length post or felt that you've spent more time retrieving your muse in the middle of your post, rather than writing it.
Back to top Go down
http://julianauriole.livejournal.com

ABBA can be stinky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After BBA :: OOC :: Announcements-
Jump to: