After BBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot Suggestion?

Go down 
+5
Russel Baudin
Jacob Daniels
Jacques Mathieu
shadhirah
Julian Auriole
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Total Posts : 125

Character
Job: Musician
Blood: Pure blood

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:30 am

After Jacob and Maria's wedding, are we all going to move on with our lives, the 'each to his own' type?

Maybe we can do more plots that involve all the main characters?
Back to top Go down
http://julianauriole.livejournal.com
shadhirah
Admin
shadhirah

Total Posts : 11

Character
Job: Student
Blood: Muggle

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Yeah, Maria and Jacob could get a divorce, then she can run away with Julian except she'll be pregnant with Jacob's baby (gasp!). Julian will realise that he has feelings for Veronique, and dump Maria. Russel will get together with Maria and Jacob and Russel have a big fight that will put them in coma's.

Everybody realises who they love and they all live happily ever after.

Except Maria's baby. The drama might be too much for it.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Jacques Mathieu
Main Character
Former Eau
Jacques Mathieu

Total Posts : 49

Character
Job: Magical Blacksmith
Blood: Half blood

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm

All I can say is le gasp!

Quite the drama going on!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Daniels
Main Character
Former Ciel
Jacob Daniels

Total Posts : 67

Character
Job: Writer
Blood: Muggle born

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 pm

So long as me and Maria end up back together.

Then I'm happy. In fact, I don't agree with a divorce, ha ha, you can't get a divorce unless both parties involved are happy for it. Which I'm not. So there.

Plot points, well I was quite content having everything revolve around Jacob and Maria, but if you insist on having your own lives...

Julian could be come FAMOUS!!!!

Russel could die in a horrible accident, but he's not really dead, only presumed dead, and then scares everyone when he comes back.

And that's all I got so far.
Back to top Go down
Russel Baudin
Main Character
Former Flamme
Russel Baudin

Total Posts : 54

Character
Job: Auror

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:31 pm

haha, I think he's had enough MIA instances to last a life time Razz
Back to top Go down
Armelle Champney
Main Character
Former Terre
Armelle Champney

Total Posts : 50

Character
Job: Potioneer

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Ah! What about Armelle?! She's just going to be a lonly spectator through all of this? come on, she could at least comfort Jacob through the divorce that I'm sure maria would have tricked out of him if she really wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Mathieu
Main Character
Former Eau
Jacques Mathieu

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Ok, I'll speak up for myself and Veronique! Where's our action?

We should get awesome roles where we get to meddle in the love lives of those around us too!
Back to top Go down
mai
Admin
mai

Character
Job: Less
Blood: Creature

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:45 am

You lovely lovely people! I missed all of you.

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking. Let's do story arcs! Like in manga.

I mean, every main character gets a chance to take a lead role in a story arc. Right now, we have a Jacob-Maria chapter, and everyone gets to participate because they'll all be attending the much awaited wedding.

But what about Julian's colorful lovelife yet lack of the real thing? Or Russel's exciting Auror adventures that can be a really good plot-starter? Or Armelle's travels? Or Veronique's? Or Jacques?

We could really do weird stuff here, as in experimentation, since this site is a mere guide for us on what our characters can do in BBA after graduation. I dunno. I was hoping someone gets kidnapped by a bunch of renegade house elves crying for freedom.

We can even do an alternate reality, like someone's weird dream where he sees a different version of the others, and of himself.

Those kinds of stuff. We can just make other accounts for non-BBA people that we might need for the plots we'll have.

Sorry, muddled mind. But I hope I got the suggestin across.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin

Total Posts : 18

Character
Job: Executive Assistant

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Wow.....

Look what a week away from the computer does to people they get creative and think of cool stuff....

That is to say, I LOVE that idea. So, it's got my vote. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jacobdaniels.livejournal.com
Jacques Mathieu
Main Character
Former Eau
Jacques Mathieu

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:08 am

Ok, so that does sound simply spectacular.

I now get to think of exciting things a magical blacksmith would be doing.... xD

Travels will end up cliched by the end, but I'll have something. Maybe I can have Jacques pull some alternate reality thing, but I'll twist it a bit.

Since we live in a world of magic....temporary schizophrenia, dealing with everyone during that time, and the eventual struggle and recovery through some advanced magic.. I honestly think it's genius.
Back to top Go down
Russel Baudin
Main Character
Former Flamme
Russel Baudin

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:38 am

where do we start? and with what?

are we all just going to do our own thing in posts? or take everything kind of like a chapter in a book? like we each play out our story arcs, but once another has finished theirs?
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:27 pm

For one thing, everyone should think up a story arc for their character, what they want to happen, who do they want to include in it. Basically we shall be like screenplay writers and plan a "movie" with our characters as the main focus of the plot. Then we think up the rest of the cast, not necessarily just the main characters from BBA, but also other new people that are vital for the plot.

Example:

Julian Story Arc

Cast:
-All main characters (7)
-Extra non-BBA characters (7)

So we make up 7 new non-BBA characters and distribute the roles amongst ourselves. The one who thought up the story arc gets to direct everyone as to what they will do, not necessarily what they'll say, you know? Ergh, I mean, the outline/flow of the story. Yeah.

As to who goes first, well, let's set up a thread where we can post our plans, then talk about the timeline that best fits those story arcs. And I think we can do a couple of story arcs simultaneously, i dunno. We can even pair up main characters for a story arc.

Anyway, it's just this for now. I'll go organize my thoughts first.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Daniels
Main Character
Former Ciel
Jacob Daniels

Total Posts : 67

Character
Job: Writer
Blood: Muggle born

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:07 am

Alrighty then,

So let's say with Jacob and Maria's wedding

We shall call it Jacob and Maria's wedding. Or maybe the Double D's Join in Matrimony. Haha.

Main Cast:
Jacob Daniels
Maria Doloresta

Supporting Roles
Julian Auriole
Veronique Boulet
Armelle Champney
Russel Baudin
Jacques Mathieu

Minor roles/Extras

Nicholas Doloresta
Dianna Doloresta
Elise Monticelli
Russel's plus one
Veronique's plus one
Armelle's plus one
Jacques' plus one
Jacob's daddy
Maria's daddy

And I guess that would be the guest list! Anyone I'm forgetting dearest?

Plot:
Jacob and Maria get married. Everyone goes to the wedding and watches them get married. Celebrates and gets drunk.

Sub plots:
People get drunk? I don't know, feel free to add your own.

Other notes: This thread could be made into a forum instead called Double D wedding bliss or something, people could have their own subplots within the wedding if they wanted to. Kind of like the Dautry Courcel wedding, except nobody made any subplots there.

On anther note as well. I really really really really like this idea. Smile I hope it can work. Smile

Maybe we could make forums for each persons chapter?
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:00 am

Lovely start. Now as Julian and Elise, I'm going to incorporate a mini-plot of the two, which will take place during and after the reception. Wait, the plot is actually so small that I guess I shouldn't really mention it anyway.

Anyway, so there. For the supporting roles mentioned (that is, I'm talking to Russ, Jacques, Armelle and Ronnie), any suggestions or plots-in-the-making you might want to incorporate in the Jacob-Maria story arc? Like perhaps a prequel-to-your-own-story-arc element, a small plot that will actually turn out to be a life changing event for your character and others?

As for the forum per story arc thread, how about a forum for links instead? Or, how about we move the threads to the forum after the current main plot has concluded? Something like that.

I also hope this works out.

And btw, as for the extras, they're extras, and thus they don't need to be "taken care" of the way we do with our main characters.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin

Total Posts : 18

Character
Job: Executive Assistant

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:13 am

Extras are there for you to create, and then to use and abuse. Very Happy

Sounds perfect Mai.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobdaniels.livejournal.com
Russel Baudin
Main Character
Former Flamme
Russel Baudin

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:16 am

boo yeah!

and my eyes are permanently scarred forever because of the deleted scenes!
Back to top Go down
Veronique Boulet
Main Character
Former Terre
Veronique Boulet

Total Posts : 31

Character
Job: Healer Trainee

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:21 am

Okay so this is kind of complicated... SOOO what if Julian and Veronique got together during the reception, or even before so? Then Russel would see them there together, get jealous and eventually try to break them up. Then, after that the two of them (Russel and Ronnie) end up together (as if you all didn't see that one coming!) Oh and would anybody have a problem with Ronnie bringing her brother, Chase (who is a muggle), to the wedding? Maybe some sort of complex could coime out of that?
Back to top Go down
Russel Baudin
Main Character
Former Flamme
Russel Baudin

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:27 am

actually, Ira and I have a plan for before the wedding Razz
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Character

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:40 am

Yeah right, Matt, as if your posts in the deleted scenes don't scare the living daylights out of innocence.

Cai, we can have Julian and Veronique get together some other time after the wedding, which I don't know when exactly yet cause I havent made up my mind about Julian and Elise.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Boulet
Main Character
Former Terre
Veronique Boulet

Total Posts : 31

Character
Job: Healer Trainee

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm just bumping the thread!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion?   Plot Suggestion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Suggestion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After BBA :: OOC :: Extras-
Jump to: